ubl message

Subject: [no subject]

	1)  Full Name - First, Middle, Last
	2) Organization and full mailing address
	3) Commercial Telephone Number
	3) Citizenship

For all UBL chairs - I need your room (size) and administrative support =
requirements (such as speakerphone, projector, viewboard, power cords) =
by Friday, 13 Feb.

As a side note to everyone - everyone will have high speed Internet =
Access during the day while at LMI.

I had Lisa Seaburg post to the OASIS UBL TC website a map to LMI =
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/4873/LMI%2=
0Location.doc).  Please note that LMI is located adjacent to two very =
large Tyson's Corner malls and is just inside the Washington Beltway.  =
If you arrive at Washington Reagan (my preference) you can catch the =
metro to the Tyson's area and then have a short taxi ride.  If you =
arrive at Dulles (a must for international direct), then you have a =
choice of a Washington flyer taxi or shuttle service to reach the LMI =
area.  If you have any problems after you arrive please do not hesitate =
to call me on my cell phone 7036554810 or home phone 7035906754.
I also had Lisa post a list of hotels =
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/4872/LMI%2=
0Area%20Hotels.doc).  I understand that there are a number of =
conferences underway in the Tyson's Corner area the week of our F2F so =
hotel rooms might be tight.  I would strongly encourage you to make your =
reservations as soon as possible. You might also consider the Residence =
Inn Tyson's Corner Mall or the Residence Inn Tyson's Corner.=20
For sightseeing or just a night out on the town, the DC Metro is a short =
taxi ride from Tyson's Corner and can get you to downtown DC in short =
order.
I will send out detailed weather forecasts and entertainment information =
early next week.   =20

Mark=20
Mark Crawford=20
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead=20
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative=20
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee=20
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group=20
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components=20
______=20
Logistics Management Institute=20
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805=20
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7481=20
Wireless (703) 655-4810=20
mcrawford@lmi.org=20
<http://www.lmi.org/>=20