ubl message

Subject: February 23-27 UBL F2F Registration

Hello UBL TC,

I'm noticing that the instructions for F2F registration sent by
Mark a few days ago are not readable, at least in my browser, when
accessed from the ubl mail list, so I'm resending that message
below.

Jon

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:57:00 -0500
From: "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@lmi.org>
To: "Ubl List \(E-mail\)" <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [ubl] February 23-27 UBL F2F Registration

Greetings,

The next UBL F2F is fast approaching and there are a few
administrative matters I need to take care of.  First, I hope that
everyone involved in the TC will be able to join us here in
Washington to finalise UBL 1.0 and begin our efforts on the next
version.  I am sure that our meeting will be exciting and
productive, and I am looking forward to seeing all of you.