ubl message

Subject: [no subject]

	1) Full Name - First, Middle, Last
	2) Organization and full mailing address
	3) Commercial Telephone Number
	3) Citizenship

For all UBL chairs - I need your room (size) and administrative
support requirements (such as speakerphone, projector, viewboard,
power cords) by Friday, 13 Feb.

As a side note to everyone - everyone will have high speed
Internet Access during the day while at LMI.

I had Lisa Seaburg post to the OASIS UBL TC website a map to LMI
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/4873/LMI%20Location.doc).

Please note that LMI is located adjacent to two very large Tyson's
Corner malls and is just inside the Washington Beltway.  If you
arrive at Washington Reagan (my preference) you can catch the
metro to the Tyson's area and then have a short taxi ride.  If you
arrive at Dulles (a must for international direct), then you have
a choice of a Washington flyer taxi or shuttle service to reach
the LMI area.  If you have any problems after you arrive please do
not hesitate to call me on my cell phone 7036554810 or home phone
7035906754.

I also had Lisa post a list of hotels
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/4872/LMI%20Area%20Hotels.doc).

I understand that there are a number of conferences underway in
the Tyson's Corner area the week of our F2F so hotel rooms might
be tight.  I would strongly encourage you to make your
reservations as soon as possible. You might also consider the
Residence Inn Tyson's Corner Mall or the Residence Inn Tyson's
Corner.

For sightseeing or just a night out on the town, the DC Metro is a
short taxi ride from Tyson's Corner and can get you to downtown DC
in short order.

I will send out detailed weather forecasts and entertainment
information early next week.

Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
<http://www.lmi.org/>