ubl message

Subject: Re: AW: AW: [ubl] Second run in producing draft7 schemas

In a message dated 3/7/2004 6:54:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, dill2@gefeg.com writes:
Marty,
tomorrow or Tuesday we send a second run. It will base on draft7 as Tim asked.
Any necessary changes and bugs for/of these schemas should be told.
What we'd prefer is to get one opinion and one decision (instead of many...).

Michel
Michael,

When you send out this draft, can you point me to one example of the schemas for a code list and the spreadsheet it came from that you want me to modify as an example? I can do that and you can revise by comparison.

Will that help?

Marty