ubl message

Subject: UBL schema tests draft-8.1

Hello all,

please find enclosed the file "draft-8.1.zip". It includes the "draft-8.1"
schema modules.

These files are based on Tims draft-8 models.

Change log: (compared to draft-7.1)

There are new attribute names for CCT SC.

There are new xsd-datatypes for CCT SC.

The DerivedCodeTypes for the code lists are based directly on the CCT
CodeType. That means there is no CLUDT schema module anymore. The UDT
CodeType is now located in the UDT schema.

There are new names for some SDT. In order to remove enumerations from the
SDT schema module SDT now use an "extension" as derivation method from the
appropriate DerivedCodeType.

Tim,

you wont find your metadata "CodeListNamespacePrefixID",
"CodeListDescription" and "CodeListCredits" in the schema modules. I don't
know how to handle them.

As far I know according to CCTS it is possible to restrict the SC from a CCT
but not to extend the list of SC. That means I could not consider them as
attributes of the SDTs.

How do you want to see these information in the schema modules?

Regards

David

draft-8.1.zip