ubl message

Subject: Hong Kong hotels

Hello UBL TC,

Please see the message and attachments below for preliminary
information regarding hotels for our next UBL TC meeting, which
will be hosted by Hong Kong University 10-14 May 2004.

Jon

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:04:49 +0800
From: "Jackie Chow" <jchchow@cecid.hku.hk>
Cc: "Dorris Tai" <cwtai@cecid.hku.hk>, "Thomas Lee" <ytlee@cecid.hku.hk>
Subject: Hotel information - UBL Plenary in May 2004 (HK)
To: <jon.bosak@sun.com>

Dear Jon,

My name is Jackie, Executive Assistant at CECID.

Regarding the UBL Plenary in HKU Campus during the period of 10-14
May 2004, please find the following accommodation information.

All the captioned hotels are the nearest hotels to the HKU campus
as well as close to the downtown area. They are 4-star hotels and
need less than 15 minutes taxi ride (about HK$20 to HK$30) from
the hotel to HKU or to downtown.

Official reservation forms (with information on room rates) are
attached for the UBL delegates' information and selection.  Please
contact the hotel sales representatives directly and fax their
reservation form to the selected hotel. The sales representatives
will provide them with a confirmation.

1) Bishop Lei International House
   http://www.bishopleihtl.com.hk
   Hotel shuttle bus schedule attached.
   Closest to the popular bar/restaurant area, Lan Kwai Fong
   (http://www.lankwaifong.com/)

2) Island Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
   http://www.islandpacifichotel.com.hk

3) Novotel Century Harbourview
   http://www.accorhotels-asia.com/hotelsearch/default.asp?hc=3564
   Hotel shuttle bus schedule:
   http://www.century-harbour-hotel.com/Info/City%20Shuttle%20Schedule%20(Apr%202003).doc
   Hotel map: http://www.century-harbour-hotel.com/Info/map.jpg

The best way to get to the above hotels from HK International
Airport is to take the Airport Express Train (HK$100 one-way or
HK$180 return) from the airport to Hong Kong Station (in Central)
and then take a taxi (a 10-20 minutes ride).

Should you need more information, please don't hesitate to let me
know.  By the way, do you have an approximate number of delegates
attending the UBL Plenary? I'll be planning a welcome lunch for
the first day.

Regards,
Jackie
Executive Assistant