ubl message

Subject: Wednesday call schedule

The call schedule for Wednesday 17 March will be as follows:

   7-8 a.m. California time: Tim, Stephen, and hopefully other LC
   members will discuss construction of the SDT module.  Stephen
   will have put something in email before the start of the
   meeting.

   8-9 a.m. California time: Coordination call, but without Tim; I
   will put out an agenda for this later.

This leaves open the 9-10 slot ordinarily used for NDR and the
10:30 slot ordinarily used by CLSC.

Do the NDR chairs wish to take back 9-10 for an NDR-only meeting,
or should we just continue the coordination call?

Do the CLSC chairs wish to use 10:30 for CLSC?

Jon