ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Wednesday call schedule

Jon
in terms of the CLSC slot I suggest that we keep it. The time will be
spend updating the CLSC document with respect to the outcomes of the
Coordination call on Tues, and we will also need to look closely at
what precisely needs to be addressed for 1.1. Marty has done some
sterling work and we are very anxious to follow through and ensure we
do not drop any balls.

Regards
Mavis