ubl message

Subject: Code List Issues

Dear all
as we near delivery of UBL 1.0 and begin to tackle the requirements for
codelists for 1.1 of UBL we in the CLSC thought it best to try and tie
up any issues in a transparent way. We are seeking to compile a formal
audit trail of specific issues with regard to Version
WD-ublclsc-codelist-200317.doc.
Our aim is to address each of these issues in turn.

Up until now we have received some feedback but we wish to formalize
and record it. Can you please respond to the UBL list with the subject
"code list issues". Issues raised in this way will receive formal
treatment and documented consideration.

Regards
Mavis Cournane
Co-chair CLSC