ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Actions and owners for 1.0 package release

Hi,

We hope that RELAX NG Specification will be added as Appendix G of UBL 1.0 doc
and RELAX NG schemas will be included in UBL 1.0 package. We will develop new
RELAX NG schemas corresponding to draft 12.

UBL applications need PSVI (post-schema-validation infoset),
especially type hierarchy information for schema customizations,
versioning and code list handling. But RELAX NG is a pattern-oriented schema
language, then do not have a concept of type and type derivation as like XSD.
Then we will add new tags describing such type informations as annotations.

Thanks

Naito