ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Differences in XPaths from 10.1 to 12.1

I apologize that my message was misconstrued.

At 2004-04-05 17:24 -0700, jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:
>I will need to know for tomorrow morning's joint SC call whether
>Ken's suggested change is acceptable.

I was identifying a change that I discovered and was asking if what has
already happened was acceptable ... I was told there would be no changes so
when I found that there were changes I thought I had better flag them.

I am not asking for any change ... I'm asking if the changes that I found
are okay.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc