ubl message

Subject: Re: Preliminary agenda for UBL TC meeting 10-14 May 2004

Jon,

if one of the primary objectives of the HK meeting is to reorganize the
SC structure, shouldn't some time to do precisely that be allowed for
in the schedule (either at the beginning of the week or towards
the end)?

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442