ubl message

Subject: Partial 1.0 build (8 April 2004)

A still-incomplete build of the 1.0 package can now be seen in a
staging area I've created at

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/UBL-1.0/

This includes the schemas sent by Stephen Green at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00067.html

The pieces still missing are listed in

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/UBL-1.0/missing.txt

Anyone who has sent me language for inclusion in the last 48 hours
should check this draft to make sure that I haven't screwed
something up in editing the prose.

Jon