ubl message

Subject: CCTS schema work team

work with OAG on the construction of common CCTS schema modules
for UBL 1.1 (this would begin after our meeting in Hong Kong), I
can find two responses in my mail, one from Tim McGrath and one
from Monica Martin.  I feel certain that I received expressions of
interest from other people during one of the recent joint SC
meetings, but I can't find that in my notes.

I'd like to formally propose the creation of this team, so if
anyone else is up for this, please send mail ASAP.

Jon