ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Reminder: Hotels for UBL Plenary

I'm staying at the Island Pacific Hotel listed in the recommended list as
that is where I have arranged to deliver my XSL training the week after the
UBL meeting.  The quoted price in the invitation including breakfast seemed
very attractive.  Note that to make the reservation you have to use the
Word document that Jon included in his post, otherwise (as I learned the
first time) you won't get that price.

For those who might be interested, I'm running two publicly-subscribed XSL
courses, three days on XSLT and two days on XSL-FO, in Hong Kong May 17-21,
the week after UBL, then going on to teach the same two courses in Germany
May 24-28.  Details for both are linked from our home page.

Thanks for spreading the word if you know anyone in Asia or Europe who
might be interested in attending either of these hands-on courses.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc