ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Schema edit test

[stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk:]

| Here is a revised version of the sample instances to cater for the
| minimal version and the change of schema names / namespaces (both
| zip file and zip file with altered extension attached).

I don't understand why a change is needed.  The instances validate
fine against the structure in the build of 16 April.  But since
I'm changing it back to what it was originally, what's the
difference?

The build I'm starting on this afternoon will have the instances
in ./xml (where they've been all along) and the normative schemas
in ./xsd (where they were in the first place).  The only
difference between this arrangement and the one we had a week ago
is that there will also be a new folder (xsdmin or xsdnodoc or
whatever) at the same level as ./xsd containing a set of schemas
without documentation.  This should have zero effect on either the
instances or the normative schemas.

Am I missing something?

If there are other changes here that need to be made independent
of the addition of the extra set of schemas, what are they?

Jon