ubl message

Subject: 'ise' versus 'ize' - need to update spreadsheets

Just to note an important change requirement

We need to update the spreadsheets for the
UDT and SDT models with the change from
'-ise' to '-ize'. This update is needed in the
file names (currently breaking links) and
the worksheet names within the spreadsheets.

Please someone let me know if I should do this.

Do we also wish to change 'customisation' back
to 'customization' in the CCP schema too?

Please someone let me know if I should do this
too.

This would not affect anything in the package
but I guess Gefeg would need to update EF with
the change too, to keep it in line.

Steve