ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] NDR checklist

Congratulations to those involved in this checklist - I'm reading through
it and it looks very good.

There are a few matters:

CTN3:   typo:  it should read "...a ccts:UnspecializedDatatype.." but the
'a' and 'cct' run
 together and 'cct' should be 'ccts'
CTN4:   typo:  has a 'cct:' which should be 'ccts:'
(I point these out because they could confuse since cct: is an actual UBL
Schema prefix)

ELD1:  still has 'ControlSchema' which should be 'DocumentSchema' (many will
not know what a 'control schema' is since it doesn't get used as a term
elsewhere in UBL whereas 'document schema' does e.g. here in GXS10)

ELNx: still has an editorial comment '(?)' I think  and should it be 'ELNx'?

SSM16 still refers to CLUDT and this is still mandated in SSM17 and SSM19
but is this an open issue still for after 1.0? If so perhaps a note should
be added
to that effect (as has been done with ATD6)

Sorry if I'm too late with the above

All the best

Steve