ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Index review #2

[stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk:]

| Sorry, Jon, I meant the &#x201D has its final semi-colon missing
| which causes the browser to display it literally as '&#x201D'
| rather than, I think it should be, a double end-quote.

Oho.  The Mozilla browser rather too helpfully supplies the
missing semicolon, so I couldn't see this in the output.  IE
correctly renders this as a string literal, which is why you were
seeing it and I wasn't.

Jeez.  Here we are a decade down the line and we still can't get
consistent browser behavior.... Humph.

Fixed now; thanks.

Jon