ubl message

Subject: Restart: UBL 1.0 Committee Draft ballot

I have uploaded a rebuilt UBL 1.0 draft containing the correct
version of the fs/ directory to

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6521/wd-UBL-1.0.zip

This new location changes the text of the resolution and therefore
requires that we restart the vote.  The text now reads:

   Resolved,

   1. That the OASIS UBL TC approves the UBL 1.0 Working Draft
      currently located at
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6521/wd-UBL-1.0.zip
      as an OASIS Committee Draft.

   2. That upon approval by the TC, the UBL TC chairs and
      secretaries are authorized to make such editorial and
      formatting changes to the working draft as may be required
      for publication as an OASIS Committee Draft, for example,
      changing "wd-" to "cs-" and updating the document URI to
      point to a permanent location on the OASIS web site.

   3. That the Committee Draft be submitted to OASIS for public
      review in preparation for OASIS standardization.

This will unfortunately require those of you who voted on the
previous ballot to vote again.  Please accept my apologies for the
mixup.

The new ballot begins at 8:30 p.m. San Francisco time Friday 23
April 2004 and ends at the same time on Friday 30 April 2004.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC