ubl message

Subject: Hong Kong plenaries

Hello UBL TC members who cannot be with us in Hong Kong,

Please be advised that we have plenary sessions with phone hookups
set for every day of the meeting this week.

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday in HK) we will begin a little after 9
a.m. local time (6 p.m. Monday in San Francisco, 2 a.m. Tuesday in
London) with two reports, one regarding the Korean Localization
Subcommittee and the other regarding plans at HKU CECID for
including UBL in their R&D products.  This will be followed by a
plenary discussion of customization and conformance that will
occupy the rest of the morning.

The issues raised under "customization and conformance" are felt
to be important (and difficult) enough that we have decided to add
another plenary session to continue this discussion on Thursday
afternoon.  That discussion will nominally begin at 2 p.m. local
time Thursday (11 p.m. Wednesday in San Francisco, 7 a.m. Thursday
in London) to give European members a chance to participate.  The
number is the same for all calls:

   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

As usual, you should dial back in after a bit if for some reason
we can't start the call exactly on time.

We also have a previously scheduled plenary starting about 9 a.m.
local time Wednesday to discuss UBL 1.1 work plans and UBL liaison
relationships.  Phone participation will be available for this
session as well.

Jon