ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Thank you for your visit

Hello Thomas,

Please accept our heartfelt thanks for hosting the UBL TC meeting
in Hong Kong.  The facilities could not have been better, and the
CECID staff performed flawlessly.  I hope you will express our
appreciation to Dorris Tai, David Wong, Janice Lam, Rosanna Yip,
and everyone at CECID who helped make our meeting such a
successful and enjoyable experience.  I'm sure I'm not alone in
hoping that we can deserve your hospitality again some time!

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC