ubl message

Subject: ANNOUNCE: xmlroff 0.2.7 available

Dear All,
Tony Graham has made a new package of xmlroff available at
http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/

There is a reasonable degree of success processing the available
stylesheets, but some work and documentation is needed for a general public
to use it as a completely free UBL to PDF rendering platform. Bridging that
gap is my intended contribution during the next few days.

This is essentially a heads-up email for those already familiar with xmlroff
and its current issues. I will follow up this week with a more detailed
message, once I finish my current goal of putting together detailed
explanation on how to build, install, and use a completely free xmlroff.

All the best,
	F.