ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] UBL TC Atlantic Call Minutes June 16 2004

Hello all,

Following Mavis recent helpful generation of a spreadsheet detailing all the differences between the v1.0 spreadsheets and the EF data model contents, Michael and I have spent some time during the ATG2 meeting to categorise these differences. The results are included in the attached version which we can discuss during the call later today (10:5)

regards

Sue

diffs 230604_michael.xls