ubl message

Subject: Summary of HISC issue for 1.0 bug list

I cannot find in the TC archives where HISC has forwarded the summary of
our decision of the 1.0 bug issues, so I'm repeating it in this note.

Here is where we posted the issues we considered:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200406/msg00036.html

And we decided the only thing that needed fixing was (3):

   (3) - the specifications do not indicate what to do when
          cbc:CountrySubentity is absent
        - cbc:CountrySubentity is absent in sample XML files
        - specification should change to indicate the use of
          cac:CountrySubentityCode when cbc:CountrySubentity is
          absent

It is a matter of editing up to eight documents and recreating the fs/
subdirectory that was created for UBL 1.0 CD.  Ken is tasked with doing
this once the decision is made at the TC level this is the only change for
the formatting specifications.

Thanks!

--
Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc