ubl message

Subject: 1.0_issuesForAnne.xls

Hi Anne,
please add the enclosed comments to the appropriate line items of your issue
list in order to have a good basis for the next call.

The following statement originally refers to all issues where we have a
pattern like spreadsheet: SellerProposedSubstituteLineItem schema:
SellerProposedLineItem. That's why I hesitated to add it to one of them.
Please consider this as two additional line items for your list.

Issue:
The spreadsheet formulas handle the UBL specific parts of a CCTS property
terms (Property Term Possessive Noun, Property Term Primary Noun, Property
Term) in different manner.
For BBIEs the Property Term as of used formula is a concatenation of
Property Term Possessive Noun and Property Term Primary Noun.
For ASBIEs the Property Term as of used formula is equal to the Associated
Object Class.

1. The question is whether the latter one is correct or not, in other words
whether the NDR requires that the Property Term is always identical with the
Object Class of the Associated Object. (As far as I know CCTS does not.)
Currently the spreadsheet formulas force users to do so. If this is
intentionally done and part of the NDR, then it's OK. Is this the case?
2. I have my doubts whether a different way to build a Property Term for
BBIE and for ASBIE is sufficiently consistent. The Property Term of an ASBIE
should be build in the same manner as for BBIEs. IF UBL needs to have the
specific restriction to use always the Object Class of the Associated Object
as a part of the Property Term of an ASBIE, THEN in there should be a
concatenation of the content of the Property Term Possessive Noun plus
Property Term Primary Noun plus Object Class of the Associated Object. IF
UBL did not define the mentioned specific restriction as a rule in a
normative document, then the current formula should be changed and a
concatenation of the Property Term of an ASBIE should be done as with the
BBIEs, i.e. Property Term Possessive Noun plus Property Term Primary Noun,
and the spreadsheets should be populated accordingly.

best regards,
Michael Dill