ubl message

Subject: UBL 1.0 Issues List

Hi,

Attached is a spreadsheet containing all the issues I had stored to this
point from the time we approved the CD.  Please let me know if anything
is missing.  I tried to provide URLs to the UBL mail list messages when
they were available, but some submissions either came from other sources
or are not available in the archive.

-Anne

1.0_issues_20040630.sxc

1.0_issues_20040630.xls