ubl message

Subject: Updated 1.0 Issues List for Pacific call

Hi,

This list has been updated with the results of the Atlantic call
decisions/discussion, and I have also attempted to review the
information for completeness and consistency with what has been
submitted.  I think I'll need to spend a bit more time on this, but for
now, this is as complete as I know, except for two things:

I have not completely reviewed Tim's schema comparison results to make
sure I didn't miss anything.  I did see one thing in his responses right
after the last call that I did miss, and I have included it in the
issues list in red as I believe it would be significant to the
discussion.  Since I may have missed something else, here is the link to
the email  -
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200406/msg00104.html - I think
you might want to refer to that (and subsequent threads on the same
subject) during the review of these issues until I make sure I've
trapped all the items.

Also, I didn't yet enter the two that stephen just sent:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200407/msg00030.html

Overall, I've highlighted in RED anything that came up after the
Atlantic call (during my editing) that might need additional attention
beyond what we decided in the call.

-Anne

1.0_issues_20040714.sxc

1.0_issues_20040714.xls