ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/jsps/index.jsp uploaded

Peter

Thanks for these links but the eGov link is only available to e-Gov members
and the europa link is inaccessible.

I believe that included in this work is some of the UK Gov modelling which
contributed greatly to a comment to UBL, on the basis of which several
changes
were made to UBL between versions 0.7 and 1.0. I understand that this work
has been taken further since then but this common ancestral link must surely
be significant when looking at the potential to develop this European
initiative
through UBL. I also note that the same common model components were part
of the gap-analysis I engaged in with the CEN-linked EEG1 e-invoice project
on behalf of UBL and which were to some extent incorporated into that
invoice
model with permission of both UBL and UK Gov. All this to me says that there
has been some valuable common groundwork which should add to
interoperability
possibilities between UBL, the CEN/ISSS EEG1 work and this European model.
I hope the most acn be made of this foundation to continue to preserve and
build
on that link for interoperability without losing the wider perspective of
UBL's
global appeal and value.

All the best

Stephen Green