ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] JPLSC's questions and comments regarding UBL businessdocuments

Dear Jon,
These questions/comments are new ones.
I think that we had better discuss these questions/comments at
tele-conference (9:30 on July 29 (Thursday) in Tokyo ) in this week, if you
have time.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: <jon.bosak@sun.com>
To: <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Cc: <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [ubl] JPLSC's questions and comments regarding UBL business
documents

Hello Saito-san,

Are these questions/comments in addition to the issues already
logged on the issues list, or are they new ones that we need to
consider this week?

Jon

   Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:55:37 +0900
   From: Yukinori Saito <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>

   Dear UBL members,

   The attached document is JPLSC's questions and comments regarding UBL
   business documents.
   These questions and comments have been arisen at our latter half of JPLSC
   translation working.

   Best Regards,
   Yukinori Saito
   Yukinori Saito
   Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
   e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
   Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513