ubl message

Subject: CNLSC report for July

Hi,

Please find the report of Chinese Localization Subcommittee in the
attachment. Thanks.

Cheers, -Patrick
--
Patrick Yee
Co-chair, CNLSC, UBL

Apart from spreadsheets, we have started to translate the documents. We have completed the translation of index.html, which is the topmost document in the package. We have also finished the translation of checklist document of NDR checklist.

Based on the above work, we will perform conversions from simplified Chinese encoding to traditional Chinese encoding. We expect the business terms used in mainland China and ther terms used in Hong Kong are very similar. Therefore, only a few amendment in the business terms is needed.