ubl message

Subject: Fw: IDA gap analyses

UBL TC,

The documents attached can be found at

   http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/2599

Note that these IDA works in progress have already been referenced
once on this list at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200407/msg00069.html

and are included here for ready reference during our meeting in
Copenhagen.  We will be discussing this IDA initiative during the
UBL TC plenary scheduled for Thursday 19 August.  (This should
have been included in the revised agenda just sent, right after the
OGC item, but it was omitted in error.)

Jon

ida16837.pdf

ida16840.pdf