ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: URNs (issue a.3)

A clarification:

the only thing on which I have a v. strong opinion among those mentioned
by Jon is definitely the issue of colons in {document-id}. It would
be a grave error, I believe, to preserve the colons there for the
reasons I've already indicated (namely the optionality of {subtype}),
and OASIS  practice will probably indicate in the future that colons
are prohibited there.

Thanks Jon for putting this all together in such a clear manner.