ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL pending item h.2

Hi David,

Thanks for pointing out that there are more of these.  The ones that are
mentioned in the issues list have been agreed to be fixed.  They have
been  updated in the spreadsheets, and Saito-san felt they were
important enough to change.  There was agreement on this in the TC
calls.  As the 'TC Discussion' column points out, "There might be other
instances where cardinality doesn't align with the definition; this is a
Q/A exercise."  So, as you've pointed out, we will have more coming up,
and we'll have to decide on those along with any other results of the qa
excercise.   For now, though, we did agree to fix these 3 for 1.0.  I'll
make a note in the issues list of the two more you've pointed out.

Thanks,
Anne