ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Afternoon phone is live

UBL UTC,
I just wanted to express my apologies for not being there in copenhagen or
in the call. As some of you know I'm in the middle of my green card process
and preparing 500-page applications (literally!) to demonstrate why I should
be able to live and work here has been consuming all of my time.

Thank you for understanding, I will rejoin the efforts full force next week,
	F.