ubl message

Subject: ACTION: Membership maintenance

Hello voting members of the UBL TC,

We are cleaning up the TC membership list to remove inactive
members so that we can achieve quorum.  (As usual, "remove" means
"change status to Observer.")  If you have not been attending our
regularly scheduled meetings lately, either let me know by mail
(off the list) within the next two weeks that you wish to remain a
voting member, or be advised by this message that you are subject
to having your status changed to Observer.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC