ubl message

Subject: An ASBIE does not have any representation terms

Dear All,
currently the spreadsheet column I Representation Term contains in the case
of ASBIE the content of the column M associated Object Class.
An ASBIE does not have any representation terms.
Hereby I request, that at least from UBL 1.1 on the column 'I Representation
Term' must not contain (in the case of ASBIE) the content of the column 'M
associated Object Class'.
IMO there is no schema impact.
regards,
Michael