ubl message

Subject: Near final NDR document and Checklist

Dear all
below is the near final draft of the NDR document and the Rules
checklist. We have made the final adjustments to this last week while
in Copenhagen. Mark has now taken this back to LMI with him to apply
some final editorial polish. However, none of the rules, or the
checklist will be changed. By Fri, this editorial polishing will be
complete and we will be putting the NDR document through the process.

Regards
Mavis (on behalf of the NDR team at Copenhagen - Mike Grimley, Eduardo
Gutentag, Mark Crawford)

wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-V1pt0 Committee Draft Candidate.doc

wd-ublndrsc-ruleschecklist-v1-0 (Updated).doc