ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 'cd' to 'cd2' Models Change Log

Dear Steve,
I have checked again the following both your cd2 documents (Spreadsheets).

"final drafts for UBL 1.0 cd2" submitted by you on August 17.
"UBL 1.0 'cd' to 'cd2' Models Change Log" submitted by you on August 25.

There are no alteration at 'Dictionary Entry Name' on 'Invoice'.
I think that you have forgotten the alteration about this item.

Please check them again.
Please send us your reply including revised cd2.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 1:56 PM

Dear Steve,
Thank you very much in Copenhagen last week.
I had very pleasant time in Copenhagen with you and other UBL TC members last week.
Also I had much valuable information about UBL and related activities by many UBL TC members.

Thank you very much for your Change Log of Spreadsheets of UBL Business Documents and Reusable (UBL V1.0 cd2).
We (JPLSC) will check your Change Log of Spreadsheets, and will revise our Japanese Translation Spreadsheets according to your Change Log.
I will publish the revised Japanese Translation Spreadsheet (based on V1.0 cd2) to UBL Mailing List by the end of next week.

Best Regards.
Yukinori Saito
(Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp