ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] CD2 sanity check

[anne.hendry@sun.com:]

| I don't recall there being any issue with the file names, and I
| don't see anything on the issues list to change them.  Were you
| thinking about the namespace urns?

I was under the impression that we had decided that "Codelist" in
the names of code lists (whether in file names or URNs) was
redundant, because the information that something is a code list
is conveyed by the appearance of "Code" at the end of the name
proper.  That is, the string

   UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd

conveys no more useful information than the string

   UBL-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd

I see now that this decision applied only to URNs rather than file
names, but it seems to me that the same logic would apply to file
names, too.  Maybe this is simply not worth bothering with now,
but I'd like that confirmed in the TC calls next week.

Jon