ubl message

Subject: CodeList in document-id (was: CD2 sanity check)

[stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk:]

| This would require changes to the Schemas (the imports of the
| codelist Schemas) so I'm not sure it would be worth such changes
| since it may affect others downstream.

Yeah, well, I'm sorry, but it's clear to me now that our final
naming and design rules require it.  Here are our rules:

   [NMS4] The namespace names for UBL Schemas holding committee
   draft status MUST be of the form:

      urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:schema:<subtype>:<document-id>

   [NMS5] The namespace names for UBL Schemas holding OASIS
   Standard status MUST be of the form:

      urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:<subtype>:<document-id>

   [NMS6] UBL Schema modules MUST be hosted under the UBL
   committee directory:

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/schema/<subtype>/UBL-<document-id>.<filetype>

Now look at Anne's example:

   <xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CurrencyCode-1.0" schemaLocation="../codelist/UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd"/>

Clearly by NMS5 the document-id in the namespace attribute is
"CurrencyCode-1.0", but just as clearly by NMS6 the document-id in
the schemaLocation attribute is "CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0".  One
of these is wrong.

Jon