ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] CodeList in document-id (was: CD2 sanity check)

Anne is right -- if we use <subtype> it should be xsd; codelist is not a
subtype of schema...And I agree with her that there is no need to specify
normatively anything beyond .../schema/

Sigh...

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442