ubl message

Subject: Additional errors in UBL V1.0 cd2 Spreadsheet

Dear Stephen Green or UBL TC members,

We (JPLSC) held a face-to-face meeting in Tokyo today.
We reviewed Japanese Translation Spreadsheets again.
We noticed the following additional errors in UBL V1.0 cd2 Spreadsheet.
The errors, which we think, are inconsistency between Cardinality and
Definition.
The Cardinality of the following BIEs are all "0..n". However, the
Definition says "one or more".

1. Order
AdditionalDocumentReference
AllowanceCharge

2. Order Change
OrderReference

3. Despatch Advice
OrdeReference

4. Receipt Advice
OrdeReference
DespatchDocumentReference

5. Reusable
(1) BuyerParty
AdditionalAccountID
(2) InvoiceLine
OrderLineReference
DespatchLineReference
ReceiptLineReference
(3) Item
TaxCategory
(4) LineItem
AllowanceCharge
(5) ReceiptLine
OrderLineReference
DespatchLineReference
OrederedItemIdentification
(6) SellerParty
AdditionalAccountID
(7) TransportHandlingUnit
HandlingUnitDespatchLine
ReceivedHandlingUnitReceiptLine

My suggested fix is to change the Definition like the following.
This suggested fix is that UBL TC has fixed the errors at the same errors in
Invoice like these.

Insert '(optionally)' in front of 'with one or more' in the Definition.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513