ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 9 September 2004

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00H30 - 02H30 UTC THURSDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2004

Attending:

   Jon Bosak
   Tim McGrath
   Thomas Lee
   Patrick Yee

Patrick reports that the (Simplified) Chinese translation of the
spreadsheets and some of the documents, notably index.html, has
been completed by the team in Beijing headed by William Chan.  The
translations were sent to the CNLSC list by Patrick Yee on 8
September and are now undergoing review by the team in Hong Kong.
They are expected to be made available for public review soon.

We agreed along with the Atlantic call to skip the regularly
scheduled Pacific call next week and resume with UBL 1.1 when we
meet again 23 September.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC