ubl message

Subject: NDR 1.0 CD approved

Hello UBL TC,

I'm pleased to report that the NDR document has been approved as
an OASIS Committee Draft.  OASIS Administration has been notified,
and I will submit the CD to OASIS to begin the one-month public
review period as soon as I get an editable version of the working
draft (we need to put in the new OASIS logo and change the
document ID to reflect CD status).

Jon