ubl message

Subject: TC meeting in April/May 2005

Hello UBL TC,

In the minutes of the Copenhagen UBL TC meeting posted 27 August
2004, I reported (and you accepted) the following 2005 TC meeting
schedule:

|  - 2005 TC meeting schedule: We recommed that the TC follow the
|    lead of some other standards bodies by going to three
|    face-to-face meetings a year.  Here is the schedule we would
|    like to see adopted for 2005:
|
|       April/May: Seoul, Korea, or Fremantle, Australia.  We
|       request that proposals to host this meeting be submitted by
|       1 October 2004.
|
|       July/August: Ottawa or Montreal, Canada.
|
|       November/December: San Francisco.

With regard to the April/May meeting, I regret to inform you that
both prospective hosts now report that they will be unable to
assist us at that time.  If anyone has thoughts on how we should
proceed, please contact me offline.  I will put this on our
concall agenda in a week or two so that we can begin talking about
it.

Jon