ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes Atlantic Call Sept 22 2004

 Stephen,

I have now looked directly at his comments and see where the confusion
came in.  Good catch Chee-Kai!

I just want to make sure however that everyone understands that per the
NDR, amount can appear as either of cct:AmountType, udt:AmountType, or
sdt:AnyQualifier_AmountType - depending on what is called for in the
model. Of course if we adopt the CEFACT approach, then amount will only
be of udt:AmountType or sdt:AnyQualifier_AmountType

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:12 PM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

Chee-Kai has pointed out that the comment is about the annotation.
Apologies; I misunderstood. Apparently there are *annotations* which
have Amount as the datatype rather than UBL-Amount. So, thankfully,
this, I think, could be resolved in 1.1 without breaking backwards
compatibility with regard to instances.