ubl message

Subject: Liaison candidate: Peter Yim

UBL TC,

The Ontolog Forum has appointed Peter Yim to serve as their
liaison to the UBL TC.  I propose that we approve Peter as our
liaison to the Ontolog Forum.

If any voting member of the UBL TC objects to this appointment,
please register that objection to the ubl mail list no later than
COB Friday 1 October 2004.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC