ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] about the relation with CCTS

Tim, Michael and UBL-TC,

Thank you very much for your responses.
By your help, I can understand the reason why UBL doesn't have the
CCs.

I hope the differences between these two standards will vanish away
in future, because both standards are samely based on ebXML CC.
And in my personal opinion, it might be important to divide the role
clearly between UBL-TC and UN/CEFACT as well as sharing the
deliverables.

Best Regards,

Shin
Shin Takagi
Hitachi Systems & Services, Ltd.
4-11-4, Omorikita, Ota-ku,
Tokyo, 143-8545 Japan
Tel:+81-3-3763-5403   Fax:+81-3-3763-0469
E-mail:s-takagi@hitachi-system.co.jp