ubl message

Subject: EDIFIX Proposal

All,

At last weeks Atlantic Call, I agreed to put together more information about
how we see EDIFIX being used in the development process.  The attached file
is a simple representation of where we see EDIFIX being used for discussion
on the Wednesday call.  Feel free to send any comments or questions to me
before the meeting.

Regards,

Sylvia Webb

draft_ubl_dev_process_w_EF_draft.pdf